Guidelines and Precautions
- Masks are required for all indoor gatherings in Baltimore City.
- Before, during, and after the service, all high-touch surfaces will be disinfected.
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed throughout the foyer.
- Offering can be given online using Givelify, or as you leave the sanctuary.
- Sermon audio and notes will be posted on the Media page. We will have a recap and discussion time during our Sunday Evening Service on Zoom.
- If you are sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
- Although we will be taking these safety precautions, we cannot guarantee a germ-free environment.